Saturday, November 20, 2010

Again.. I'm Tagged

Sye skali lg di tag oleh TIFTY.. Bunyinye begini:
"Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts or goals about you. At the end, tag another 5 people. You have to tagged the person who tagged you. If i tag you, its because i want to know more about you..." Ok, here we go..

1. I am Bintu Ziaudin Ahamed. MSN Onion Emoticon

2. I am 19 years old, going to be 20 in 2 months n 6 days starting from today.. Onion Icons

3. I am left-handed.. Susah nk cari tu.. facts mengatakan, only 13% people in the world are left-handed.. MSN Onion Icon

4. I love to watch Prison Break! Semmat btol care yg dorg gune nk kuar penjara! Thanks to my abang sebab meng'copy'kn cite tu ke dlm hard disk sye! Ayat best dlm cite tu: Be The Change You Want To See In The World..  Onion Icons

5. I have 10 siblings.. i'm the fifth! my lil bro yg no.6 meninggal time die umo 6, going to 7 years old.. time tu umo sye 8 years old, going to be 9 in a month and 4 days.. so now, i'm in the middle.. Onion Icons

6. I leave in Besut, Terengganu.. But now im in Kota Samarahan, Sarawak.. study la.. jauh kn?? Onion Emoticon

7. Time d matrix, i don't like di amek pics.. bole kire pics yg sye amek d matrix.. lg2 dgn roomate2 ku yg best tahap Spain-menang-world-cup-ari-tu! but now, ok la.. maybe sbab sye d kelilingi oleh org2 yg suke bergambar kot.. MSN Onion Icons

8. Sye x ske wane PINK!! dulu la.. tp skrg ni, x ske jgak! ahahaha tp im trying to be fair with all colours! but pink, i still hate you! i just pretend to be ok with you!!  Onion Emoticons

9. Im boyish! but im not lesbian, ok!! im straight!! only my attitude agak kasar.. maybe sbab my siblings have more boys than girl... my only sis, 3 older bros, me in the middle, n 5 lil bros 4 lil bros.. Onion Emoticon Set

10. I have 3 nieces and 4 nephews!! I love and miss you all!! Onion Icon

13. I love to have horse, hamster and rabbit as my pets! but my Ummi wouldn't let me.. sebab x de org nk jaga bila sye x de d rmh.. n i already have a cat, Danny.. actually, its not mine.. its my Ummi's.. Onion Emoticon

14. I am mix... My Papa is an Indian muslim and my Ummi is Malay.. so, i am IndeLay.. Ahahahaha but some people said, my face like Arabian.. LOL Onion Icons

15.  My life not sooo good like the fairy tale.. so, i don't know what to say now.. Onion Icon

16. Mmmm.. haaa.. i like blogging and Fbing..  MSN Onion Emoticons

17. I love to travel around the world! this December, i will travel to Cambodia for a week with my Ummi, bro and lil bro.. Weee~ Love it!! Thanks Ummi!! Onion Icons

18. I love gamesss and adventure! Onion Icons

19. I love to kawen awal.. but i don't have the calon yet rite now.. Onion Emoticons

20. Lastly, i love to gadoh dgn TIFTY, the one who tagged me ni! I don't know why, but i just love it!! Onion Emoticons

Sorry.. no more idea.. lepas berteleku dpan laptop sejak dr pkul 11.30 mlm td smpai skrg ni, 20 aje yg bole sye tuliskn...
Lucky Tagged Friends: Cik Olive, Kiera Izkiera, AyaHikari, AxL VoGa, Tehah
Weee~ Gomennasai, Minna!! Oyasuminasai~

No comments: