Saturday, January 26, 2013

22nd Birthday!

Hahaha yep, today is my birthday! Happy Birthday to me~ kekekeke right now i'm in Korea, enjoying my holidays with my family! :D

The current temperature in YongPyong Resort is -15.2! almost all of us experienced the frost bite! kekeke sakit woi! hahaha n the nose will automatically berair when we are having the sudden change of temperature. For example, when we step out of the warm bus to the cold outside world! kekeke but i love the snow! they are beautiful! :D

Snowboarding! hahaha x pun.. ni action je lebih ni! kekeke 
credit to: the snowboard's owner a.k.a the cameraman! XD 
tapi petang tadi main ski kejap.. :3 n i think it's not that hard.. it's fun! :D

Le me with my bro in the Winter Sonata's Gondola! :D

Le Ninja's Siblings! kekeke

 Happy Birthday @NiaMamori! :D

Done! 안녕히 계세요! :)

No comments: